“What’s important isn’t how you give birth, but how you feel about it afterwards”
- I believe that childbirth can be a positive experience.You don’t have to feel fearful or helpless.
- The birth of your baby needn’t be like other people’s experiences.
- Each mother is different and each baby is unique: I give you a flexible set of mental tools, including techniques for managing discomfort.
- You can learn to use your determination and your belief in what’s right for you and your baby to enable you to have the best possible experience of birth.
- You can learn confidence in communicating with your medical team.
- Chemical pain relief and / or medical intervention can be positive options confidently chosen for mother or baby and part of a good experience of birth.
- I believe in normalising birth, because birth is a natural process that women’s bodies have evolved to be able to do.
- The body does know how and one of our key tasks is to help you to trust your body and its instincts so that it can perform its task as smoothly as possible.
I am refreshingly down-to-earth and completely flexible.
If I am too far away from you, please click on Find A Class and discuss your needs and wishes with your nearest Confident Childbirth Hypnobirthing Coach.